Circulate word about your expertise and expand your reach, highlighting your brand and core values. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Freda Drake (https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredadrake/), the VP of Member Development at News & Experts, an author, public speaker, key opinion leader and public relations expert. She was awarded the 2018 Spotlight Award by Dustin Burleson Seminars for her “service and contribution … and unparalleled coaching to doctors and their employees.”
Freda’s mix of experience in marketing, sales, and public relations, as well as being active in the community serving on boards and other capacities are a testament for her passion for people and not numbers alone. She has also edited and contributed to various books and has written technical manuals on green cleaning that have been used for certifications.
To learn more about Freda Drake and how to drive awareness of your expertise through top-tier media with expanded reach, visit her website, https://newsandexperts.com/, and go to https://linkedin.com/in/fredadrake/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Individuals and companies that want the public acknowledgement of their credibility should reach out to Dr. Freda Drake. https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredadrake/
- Is global recognition important to your PR and marketing strategy? I can help you navigate your way to business success utilizing advances in technology and communication to stay ahead of the competition. #CrediblePublicity https://newsandexperts.com/ @DrFredaDrake
- You are great at what you do, but what happens if people don’t see you and don’t know about you? One of the pillars of success is following through, and I can help you develop a system for this. #CrediblePublicity https://www.linkedin.com/in/fredadrake/
- My vast knowledge base and wide range of experience in sales, marketing, and public relations gives me the credibility to mentor you on valuing each of your clients to achieve great results for the people you represent. #CrediblePublicity https://newsandexperts.com/ @DrFredaDrake
- When your audience searches for you in Google, what do they find? I can guide you on how to have an ongoing relationship with your target market that makes sense for you and your clients. #CrediblePublicity https://linkedin.com/in/fredadrake/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.