Thought Leader Life 390: Guest John Bianchi
Increase your market exposure, and optimize your sales funnel through creative and revenue-driving strategies. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert John Bianchi (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/), a marketing and business consultant, partner at Bos Klein, and vice president at BOS Digital. He renders highly specialized, data-driven, three-stage marketing strategies for clients.
John is the co-founder of Bos Klein. He brings together experts in the fields of media, design, communications, and technology. He primarily helps small and mid-sized companies increase their market exposure while boosting their ROI and cutting costs. He is also passionate about uplifting the integrity of creative processes, to provide his clients with relevant tools that effectively establish cultural codes.
If you have a product or service but don’t know how to represent or bring it to the market, reach out to John Bianchi by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that are trying to tell their stories about bringing a product or service to the market but are not sure how to should reach out to John Bianchi and get help. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/
- People are turning to different types of platforms today. We help customers and clients understand their brand message to educate them about what’s needed in the digital and branding space. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/
- We help companies craft creative campaigns to deliver their branding message to their target market. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/
- Advertising and branding is a crowded space. There are big agencies that are breaking up and startup firms that are doing great work out there. You have to be different and stand out. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/
- It all comes down to understanding the right channels of delivery and then being able to use those to effectively talk to the customers and clients that you specifically want to reach. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bianchijohn/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.