Thought Leader Life 395: Guest Roger Hall
Monitor and manage your thinking for better behavior and results. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Roger Hall (https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/), a business psychologist, executive coach, and CEO of Achievement Metrics. He provides executive coaching to business owners, senior executives, and high-potential young leaders.
Roger is passionate about training leaders to monitor and manage their thinking. He believes that successful people are disciplined thinkers and that better thinking leads to better behavior, which leads to better results. This is why he focuses on the thinking of his clients first, because behavior quickly follows and results rapidly improve thereafter.
If you or a friend or family member have been in a crisis at some point in time and the pattern keeps repeating and you want to know how to make it stop, reach out to Roger Hall by going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs, professionals, or business owners who have made a series of bad decisions that blow up in a crisis should reach out to Roger Hall for help. https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/
- I help leaders solve their problem until they realize that they didn’t get there magically. They have a pattern of thinking that took them there. It is my job to help them replace that with better thoughts. https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/
- Sometimes I get called in for the whole organization and sometimes just for the leader. But I always want to involve the leader because if the top person isn’t involved, it never goes anywhere. https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/
- I got my Ph.D. in psychology in 1991, and I was a clinician for 17 years before I became a business psychologist. I’ve spoken to thousands of people and worked with hundreds of different businesses all over the country. https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/
- When the economy is good, everybody becomes a coach. When the economy goes bad, everybody goes back to their day job. This is my day job. https://www.linkedin.com/in/roger-hall-28a5632/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.