Reset and get back into the rhythm of your life and your work with music and relaxation. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert, Tim Ringgold (https://www.linkedin.com/in/timringgold/), a board certified music therapist, columnist, international speaker, owner of Sonic Divinity Music Therapy Services and author of “Sonic Recovery: Harness the Power of Music to Stay S.O.B.E.R.”
Tim spent 11 years in hospitals and treatment centers helping people to reduce pain and relieve stress while giving talks locally and internationally which included his first TEDx talk on music therapy. He has provided “relaxation vacation” with his music therapy for thousands of teens and adults in residential treatment and he has explained to them why and how music helps us to escape stress and stay focused and creative.
If you’re a working professional or any individual with success stress, consider reaching out to Tim Ringgold by visiting his website https://timringgold.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/timringgold/.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- Working professionals who have success stress should reach out to Tim Ringgold. https://www.linkedin.com/in/timringgold/
- Do you sometimes feel guilty when you’re doing well and you don’t have anyone to talk to about the stress you’re under? I can help ease your feelings by tapping into music that makes sense and that is backed by science. #CombatSuccessStress https://wwww.timringgold.com/ @timringgold
- My role is to teach you how to use music to relieve stress quickly. Music is not only good for your soul, spirit or mood. It is good for your brain and body. #CombatSuccessStress https://www.timringgold.com/ @timringgold
- Are you feeling overwhelmed at work, in your business or even at home? I can guide you on how to get back into the present moment to feel safe, connected and confident. #CombatSuccessStress https://www.linkedin.com/in/timringgold/
- I can coach you about how to call upon your best mental resources to immediately solve whatever the problems are that you are facing. #CombatSuccessStress https://www.timringgold.com/ @timringgold
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.