Increase your company’s sales and revenue, and earn respect and profitable partnerships by becoming an influencer. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Josh Elledge (https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/), a syndicated TV expert, newspaper columnist, and keynote speaker. He turns business pros into media celebrities and creates over 10 appointments a week with his dream clients for various B2B businesses.
Josh is passionate about spreading his own PR fairy dust, which has made him an influencer with his digital consumer advocacy, lifestyle brand, and SavingsAngel.com. He provides step-by-step tools, coaching, and PR hacks for entrepreneurs to dramatically increase their sales and revenue. He is determined to attracting the perfect audiences without spending as much as they would on traditional PR services.
If you’re a high-tech company with a start-up growth and are wondering how other companies get the records and press the easy button, reach out to Josh Elledge by going to his website at https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Profitable growth stage startups that are just not getting recognized in their niche should reach out to Josh Elledge. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/
- Our main thing is that we help our clients go from invisible to being seen and celebrated because when you grow your authority and influence, life is just easier. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/
- When you sprinkle that cred dust, you can grow your authority and your influence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/
- I’ve gone to events where I’ve been another face in the crowd, and I’ve gone to events where I’ve been a keynote speaker, and it’s a completely different experience. I want that keynote experience for everybody. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/
- Sales gets easier, rate conversion goes up, and inbound and partnership opportunities increase when you communicate to clients so they can follow suit. if you just do this, you will make more money. https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshelledge/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.