Design better businesses by harnessing opportunities from uncertainty. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Justin Lokitz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmlokitz/), the strategy designer and managing director at Business Models, Inc. He’s also an author, startup advisor, professional speaker, and strategy guru.
Justin has a dynamic career as a design strategist, product manager, sales engineer, business consultant, and leader for national and multinational companies. Throughout his career, he has developed and delivered a multitude of successful business models, products, presentations, and strategies for a wide range of focus areas and customers.
If you are in a giant multinational company and know it needs to change, reach out to Justin Lokitz by visiting his website, https://www.businessmodelsinc.com, and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmlokitz/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Giant multinationals that need to change or die should reach out to Justin Lokitz. #HarnessingOpportunity https://www.businessmodelsinc.com @JustinLokitz
- The world is making a massive transformation in the way it does business. The future could be 5 times more transformational. Giant multinationals need to be equipped for that change or die. #HarnessingOpportunity https://www.businessmodelsinc.com @JustinLokitz
- Giant multinationals will greatly benefit from business model innovation. I can help your company #HarnessOpportunities by designing and testing better business options for the future. https://www.businessmodelsinc.com @JustinLokitz
- As life changes and employees get more entrepreneurial and excited about doing things they love, there are more opportunities for smaller startups inside a company. I can help your company #HarnessTheseOpportunities. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmlokitz/
- I’ve worked with over 150 giant multinationals across many different sectors. This gives me the credibility to help giant multinationals change their strategy and #HarnessOpportunities from uncertainty. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmlokitz/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.