Increase sales and drive revenue through Leadership Transformation. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Don Williams (https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/), a sales and CX & Culture coach for entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 leadership coach, keynote speaker, and facilitator. He helps clients get measurable and real results. He assesses current systems and procedures and recommends improvements on implementations.
Don Williams is passionate about guiding businesses and companies to dramatically increase their sales, drive revenue dollars, and deliver a WOW Customer Experience that may result in retention, spending, and customer lifetime value. His expertise lies in assembling a culture of performance and satisfaction that sets companies in a different league.
If you’re sitting in a company and your sales are not going as fast as you would like, despite having good products and services, reach out to Don Williams by going to his website at https://donwilliamsglobal.com/ and visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs with $25-million companies who are frustrated that their sales are not doubling as quick as they like should reach out to Don Williams. https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/
- I’m a strategic coach. I help assess, plan, train, and coach to where we get higher conversion. https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/
- I’ve worked with over 300 of the Fortune 500 on marketing, sales, strategy, and execution. Today, I take what I learned during those years and share it with my clients because the principles are the same. https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/
- Learning from other people’s experience (OPE) is the secret to reducing the money and pain in your business and achieving your desired results. Have you been learning from the best practices of others? You should be! https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/
- Getting real and measurable results for your company means assessing your current systems and procedures and then implementing improvements. You should get help from a sales leader with years of experience to make this possible! https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-williams-a63375a/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.