Engage your most passionate employees and yield results by transforming your internal communications. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Sharon McIntosh (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/), President, And Then Communications: Helping Companies Successfully Manage Change and Co-host of EE Voice Podcast.
Sharon is a passionate results-oriented and data-driven communications expert whose commitment is on recognizing internally and externally innovative solutions that would increase employee engagement. Widely admired for her integrity, professionalism, and people management skills, she lives to make a difference.
If you’re a part of the executive management team or responsible employee communications, and you recognize that your business needs to do something different for the future, you should consider reaching out to Sharon McIntosh by visiting her website at http://andthencomms.com/ or going to her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Employee communicators who are going through rapid unrelenting changes should reach out to Sharon McIntosh. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/
- Companies are reinventing how employees are communicating and receiving information. What we do is look at when we’re having these conversations with our customers, what is the change that they want to happen in their company? https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/
- One-on-one engagement is important for executives who want to lead the change, and employee communicators who need to get out that message to the employee base. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/
- A team succeeds when there is employee engagement achieved through internal communications strategy, digital transformation, change management, employee ambassador programs, and more. Are you going this route? You should! https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/
- I spent 25 years in corporate America. I worked at internal communications at PepsiCo, Sears, and Waste Management. All three of those affected at least tens of thousands of employees with the process we have in place. https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharon-mcintosh-9557331/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.