Thought Leader Life 447: Guest Virgilia Virjoghe
Expand your audience and increase your revenue with consumer-centric strategies. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Virgilia Virjorghe (https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/), Brand Strategy & Marketing Consultant, Media Contributor, and Author.
Virgilia is a quadrilingual multi-channel strategist who pioneers a holistic lifestyle marketing approach via consumer-centric strategies and revenue-generating partnerships focused on Beauty, Wellness and Medical field integrated with Technology and Media. She is a revolutionary strategist and brand expert who understands people’s connections and aligns a team’s interest with a clear objective.
If you have the right brand strategy, but somehow, the consuming public doesn’t have a clue because there’s a disconnect with how you use the platform, you may consider reaching out to Virgilia Virjorghe by visiting her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Anyone who struggles in delivering a message effectively via social media platforms should reach out to Virgilia Virjorghe. https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/
- I’m basically the storyteller behind my clients. I truly believe that communicating effectively is ultimately being authentic and most of the brands are scared to project their true image. https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/
- Most brands are scared to project their true image out of fear that they might not be enough to clients, and that’s exactly where you can get help. https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/
- A holistic lifestyle marketing plan implemented through consumer-centric content strategies may engage consumers across all social media platforms. Are you going towards this route? You should! https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/
- I had the opportunity and great honor to work with some of the most incredible brands in the world like Dolce and Gabbana, and Versace for the past five years. That gives me the credibility to do what I do. https://www.linkedin.com/in/virgiliavirjoghe/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.