Gain a strategic and cultural advantage over your competition and achieve results for your team and company by discovering your dragon fire. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dov Baron (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/), an IncMag Top 100 Leadership Speaker, #1 Fortune 500 Podcast Host, Entrepreneur Mag Writer, Loyalty Authority and Dragonist.
Known as the “Dragonist,” Dov is committed and passionate about teaching how to recognize, find, retain, and nurture dragons, or top talent, who are hidden in organizations. He is a Generator of Meaning. Besides speaking and training, he works with a diverse group of leaders and executive teams to build the bonds that create organizational cultures that become fiercely loyal.
If you’re sitting there going, “what’s next?” and the more successful you’re potentially in the past, the bigger the desire maybe, you might want to reach out to Dov Baron by going to his website at https://thriveglobal.com/authors/thedovbaron/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People with enormous success but still feel this yearning inside of them to achieve something more, to know what’s next, should reach out to Dov Baron. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
- After our achievements, we get to an anticlimax point where we ask, “what’s next?” and we believe without a shadow of a doubt that the single monolithic difference between average or mediocre is purpose. We call that the dragon fire within us. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
- We all see these entrepreneurs who get burned out very quickly in aspiring for something, while there are others who don’t, the difference lies in the place their passion is coming from. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
- If you’re working with your head, you’ll burn out. But, when you’re in touch with your dragon fire, everything transforms. Do you know what you’re living for? https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
- One of the things we want to find out is – what is that dragon fire within us and what is that unified meaning they have? It’s obviously a process! https://www.linkedin.com/in/dovbaron/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.