Build your reputation as a salesperson by deconstructing world-class sales performers. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Scott Ingram (https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/), Account Director at Relationship One, Host of Sales Success Stories, and Inspired Marketing Podcasts.
Scott is passionate about the intersection of marketing, sales, and technology. He is committed to making an impact on the lives of his clients, family, and community. He created the Daily Sales Tips Podcast & Blog for B2B sales professionals. The show is dedicated to sales development reps, chief revenue officers, or even those in between, who want to learn the best practices of active, quota-carrying individual contributors who are #1 or at least in the 1% of performers in their respective sales organizations.
If you’re a B2B salesperson, and you’re on the top of your game, and you want to make sure that you stay that way regardless of what’s going on in the business and the world, you should reach out to Scott Ingram by visiting his website at https://top1.fm or going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- B2B sales professionals who are quite simply struggling to be successful should reach out to Scott Ingram. https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/
- I started the Sales Success Stories podcast really to scratch my own itch because I wanted to hear from active quota-carrying sales professionals who are selling today. What were they doing to be the very best? https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/
- When I embarked upon this journey, I wasn’t the number one sales guy in my organization, but I am today based on all of the things that I’ve learned, and I don’t want to keep them to myself. https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/
- It’s really about bringing folks together, creating opportunities where the very best can learn from the very best. Where are you gaining inspiration from? https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/
- When you’re number one by definition, you don’t have anybody you look up to. It’s important to come together with successful people as you are, learn from each other, and broaden your sales community. https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottingram/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.