Generate more leads by having more conversations instead of finding conversations. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Devin Johnson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/Devin-Johnson-357761169), CEO of Kennected.
Devin is a sales expert who helps sales leaders and business owners generate more leads. His approach focuses heavily on establishing deep, meaningful relationships with his clients, teams, and partners. He creates simple and effective solutions for his clients, leveraging LinkedIn combined with his experience and the knowledge that he gained from experts in different fields.
If you’re thinking to yourself, “I’d rather be in more conversations and not worry about finding conversations,” you should consider reaching out to Devin Johnson by visiting his website at https://kennected.org or https://www.linkedin.com/in/Devin-Johnson-357761169.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Sales leaders and business owners spending more time on finding #Conversations than actually having the conversations should reach out to Devin Johnson. https://kennected.org @Kennected_Org
- It’s so interesting to figure out all the mechanics that people put in place to generate leads and funnels. But, at the end of the day, it’s about being in front of that prospect and talking to them like a human. #Conversations https://kennected.org @Kennected_Org
- Are you struggling to generate leads? I can help you simplify and #AutomateLeadGeneration, leveraging the world’s largest business directory. #Conversations https://kennected.org @Kennected_Org
- As a sales leader or business owner, the only way for your business to grow is through having #Conversations. You should spend more time with people and grow your relationships. https://kennected.org @Kennected_Org
- In the day and age that we live in, it gets harder and harder to have #Conversations and get new relationships. I can help you with a much simpler way to keep your conversations flowing. https://kennected.org @Kennected_Org
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.