Grow your business by getting traction in the marketplace. This episode features #Expert and #ThoughtLeader Todd Wilms (https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/), Fractional CMO, Author of Beyond Product, Angel Investor, and Founder of the FoundersPlace.co.
Todd Wilms is passionate about helping challenger brands lead. As a CMO-turned entrepreneur, he created the Founders Place as champion of dreamers, trailblazers, and visionaries. He has guided numerous world-class brands to become better as he has taken leadership roles at companies like PeopleSoft, PayPal/eBay, SAP, Neustar, and Verisign. That’s how he began working with founders, entrepreneurs, and startups and the rest is history.
If you’re looking at your company and realizing that you’re not getting the traction you need, you’re going to want to reach out to Todd Williams by visiting his website at https://www.foundersplace.co/ and going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs not getting traction in the marketplace should reach out to Todd Wilms. https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/
- Most founders, CEOs, entrepreneurs, and business leaders think that if they build a better mousetrap, the world will be the path to their door. It’s an old cliche, but it’s still current. https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/
- If you just develop something because of pride and passion, it’s not going to find its way in the marketplace. It needs something to breathe life into it whether through marketing or operations. https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/
- What your idea needs can be a whole host of things and a bunch of levers to pull in twist that you don’t know you need until you finally see that you’re just not getting traction in the marketplace that you were hoping for. https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/
- My credibility comes from 20 years of enterprise experience in marketing that aims to help some of the biggest brands on the planet, and then work with entrepreneurs, founders, advisors, VCs, incubators. https://www.linkedin.com/in/toddwilms/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.