Thought Leader Life 455: Guest Shel Horowitz
Thrive and maximize your business profit with transformpreneurship. This episode features #Expert and #ThoughtLeader Shel Horowitz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/), Transformpreneur at Going Beyond Sustainability, award-winning author, consultant, speaker, and Founder of Business for a Better World.
Shel is passionate about showing business owners how to be more profitable by being green and ethical. He leads organizations to go green affordably and effectively, and teaches them to market the green commitment that wins new customers, turns customers into fans, and makes fans your brand ambassador. As an international speaker, transformational business consultant, a multiple-award-winning author of ten books, he focuses on profit motive as a powerful tool for turning hunger into sufficiency, war into peace, and catastrophic climate change into planetary balance.
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to make money while helping the world, you should reach out to Shel Horowitz by going to his website at https://goingbeyondsustainability.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs who want to make more money while making the world better should reach out to Shel Horowitz. https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/
- I help people identify or create then market profitable products that address hunger, poverty, war, climate change, pandemics. Be a transformpreneur! https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/
- My credibility comes from the hundreds of books I have written, ten of which have either won awards or ended up translated and published in other countries. Some have endorsements from Jack Canfield. https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/
- I am actually the member number six of Help A Reporter, HARO, which has 200,000 members, and I joined on the first day. I send out press releases, and I’ve been doing social media as it existed back in 1995. https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/
- I do a lot of networking, individual conversations. I’ll go to a business meeting then come back with a few busness cards, set up a time for coffee with those people, anywhere. I can publish articles, books, I’m not shy. https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelhorowitzethicalmarketer/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.