Increase productivity, commitment and engagement in the workplace through change leadership consulting. His mission is to make the leaders he works with more potent and impactful. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Patrick Reilly (https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/), President of Resources in Action, Inc.
Patrick is passionate about developing executive presence and influence skills in leaders wanting to excel. He provides executive coaching for leaders who are stuck either because they don’t tackle the tough issues or who present with an abrasive work style. As the president of Resources in Action, he has worked extensively with leaders in the technology, health care, and construction sectors for more than 25 years internationally and in the US. He gets leaders into action for both success and satisfaction.
If you have somebody on your staff, or a workmate, who is an uncoachable leader and you know they need something, reach out to Patrick Reilly by going to his website at http://www.resourcesinaction.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Uncoachable leaders should reach out to Patrick Reilly https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/
- It started off back on 2008 when there was a blast, big financial downturn and I needed to find a new angle or approach to connect with people. I got introduced to a person who coaches abrasive leaders. https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/
- Abrasive leaders get important work done. They are often the killer app developer, attorney or surgeon. However, they run over people in getting their work done and this can cause people to get upset and leave or just diminish their productivity. https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/
- How I started in originally working with abrasive leaders morphed into sort of a bigger thing now where the focus has moved into helping people who are stuck. It could be a woman who’s on the board and just doesn’t know how to play nice with others or a finance leader who is so shy that he does not share his expertise that others need. https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/
- I often work with talented people who are so timid, they can’t speak up. They’re stuck. I help them bring their genius forward in a way works for them.https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickresourcesinaction/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.