Create more sales conversations to fill your pipeline by transforming into the modern seller that your modern buyer needs. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Bernie Borges (https://www.linkedin.com/in/BernieBorges), the Co-Founder and CMO of Vengreso. He is also an author, speaker, and host of The Modern Marketing Engine Podcast.
Bernie conducts content marketing and digital sales training for sales people, including sales leaders and their teams. He helps them create more sales conversations in order for them to fill their pipeline. He uses an approach that transforms them into the modern seller that their buyer needs and wants to engage with so they can make more sales despite today’s challenging times.
If you’re sitting on the executive board or on the team and you realize that you’re not having enough at-bats to make #SalesConversations, you should reach out to Bernie Borges by visiting his website at https://vengreso.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/BernieBorges.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Sales people who need more #SalesConversations in order for them to fill their pipeline should reach out to Bernie Borges. https://vengreso.com @BernieBorges
- Do you want to be successful in generating your pipeline and opportunities? You must have conversations. #SalesConversations https://vengreso.com @BernieBorges
- The hardest thing for sales people is to find, engage, and connect with clients. I teach sales people how to be a modern seller for them to reach their modern buyers. #SalesConversations https://vengreso.com @BernieBorges
- Modern buyers are always online, searching for content. I help sales people to be that modern seller that the modern buyer actually wants to engage. #SalesConversations https://vengreso.com @BernieBorges
- In today’s environment, reaching out to potential buyers has become really challenging. I can help transform your sales teams into being a modern seller that the modern buyer needs. #SalesConversations https://vengreso.com @BernieBorges
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.