Achieve business success with effective communication and rewarding collaboration. This episode features #Thought Leader and #Expert Betty Lochner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/), Chief Executive Officer at Cornerstone Coaching & Training LLC, and 529 Campaign Liaison Coordinator.
Betty is passionate about helping individuals, work groups, and small business owners navigate Human Resource issues and improve their work relationships and culture by teaching them how to be more confident communicators and better bosses. She does this through coaching, training, online courses. She conducts a twice annual event for women: Confident Communication: A Women’s Summit.
If you’ve been promoted without getting trained, and you’re looking for ways to learn and grow, you should consider reaching out to Betty Lochner by going to her website at https://www.cornerstone-ct.com/ or visiting her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Middle managers who realize they aren’t good at being bosses should reach out to Betty Lochner. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/
- People don’t leave companies and places anymore, they leave bosses. We’ve all had the experience of a really bad boss. What I do is go out and work with middle managers, small business owners, and I coach them individually. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/
- I teach either in small groups or with their team on how to communicate better, how to talk to each other to get better results. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/
- I’ve done this for about nine years – helping those bosses bloom and transform into the leaders they want to, and have the potential to be. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/
- Studies have found that over 50% of bosses have never had any formal training. So what that tells us is that there’s a huge need for this and you aren’t the only one who has had this struggle. https://www.linkedin.com/in/bettylochner/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.