Improve business results by motivating and engaging your people. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ira Ozer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/), President at Engagement Partners and Innovation Meetings, Expert in Performance Improvement Program Design, and Development and Implementation.
Ira is passionate about enterprise engagement. He has 30 years of experience in the field, and has explored interrelated disciplines that are needed to develop cultures of recognition, innovation and loyalty. He has served as a chief innovation meetings architect as the president of Innovation Meetings and Engagement Partners. He helps companies motivate and engage people to improve business results with the use of a variety of strategies, solutions, services and specialized suppliers.
If you recognize that you have people who are not engaged at work, and you’re looking for solutions or ways about fixing that, you might want to reach out to Ira Ozer by visiting his website at https://www.innovationmeetings.com/ and going to his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies with disengaged people should reach out to Ira Ozer. https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/
- Companies need people to be engaged and when we say engaged, that means not just doing the minimum level of work, but giving their discretionary effort and best for the organization. https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/
- The cost of disengagement is huge – lost of productivity, reduce retention, not keeping good people, and lack of advocacy for new customers and better employees. Having a culture of engagement is beneficial for a company. https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/
- Enterprise engagement is important. The idea is… how do we motivate and engage the people across our enterprise? https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/
- I’ve worked with C-suite leaders and line executives to develop better solutions to motivate and engage their people. https://www.linkedin.com/in/iraozer/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.