Achieving your personal and professional dreams. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Howard Fox (https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/). He is a career development coach, LinkedIn Expert, podcast host and producer. He also helps clients pursue their mission and passion.
He delivers one-on-one career development services and facilitates classes, including Strategic Career Management, Personal Branding, Resumes, Networking, Interviewing, and LinkedIn. He helps business owners solve these struggles. His clients care about individual and team development, creating a GREAT company culture, and building a strong customer base that leads to increased performance & profits.
If you recognize that there are dreams that you and your org have not yet achieved, consider reaching out to Howard Fox through his LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ or his website www.foxcoaching.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Individuals with personal and professional #Dreams who are struggling day to day to achieve them should reach out to Howard Fox. https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ @FoxCoachingInc
- In the industrial age, we were told to get a job, work, retire and you could achieve your goals. We are now at a different age. It’s important to have a life. It’s important to be able to live. #Dreams https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ @FoxCoachingInc
- This age is the perfect opportunity for individuals to achieve their #Dreams. You just really need time to talk about what you wanna do and what you are passionate about? https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ @FoxCoachingInc
- When people said they have a #Dream but don’t go after it. If that dream is worth it, make it happen, today. https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ @FoxCoachingInc
- People have #Dreams. They don’t go after it. There are a lot of reasons why, including mindset and fear. Don’t let fear stop you from chasing your dreams. https://www.linkedin.com/in/foxcoachinginc/ @FoxCoachingInc
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.