Thought Leader Life 491: Guest Pam Hurley
Improving professional writing skills. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Pam Hurley (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/). She is the founder and the president of Hurley Write, Inc.
Pam and her team develop and teach customized writing workshops for a wide variety of professionals in small and large organizations. Pam is also an award-winning lecturer and has published various articles related to writing in many different journals and trade publications.
If your team needs to improve their writing skills, , contact the Hurley Write team at https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ or www.hurleywrite.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Professionals who needs assistance in their #Writing should reach out to Hurley Write, Inc. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ @HurleyWrite
- We ensure that our classes, whether onsite, virtual, or online, meets your team’s needs and expectations. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ @HurleyWrite
- We have the flexibility to design writing courses that meet your team’s needs. And all of our experienced trainers have backgrounds in writing and are great trainers, too! https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ @HurleyWrite
- Our clients hire us again and again because they see real improvement in their teams’ writing. #Writing https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ @HurleyWrite
- In addition to customized onsite and virtual writing classes, we also offer coaching and editing. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hurleywrite/ @HurleyWrite
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.