Achieve effective execution through a new approach and paradigm. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Norman Wolfe (https://www.linkedin.com/in/wolfe/), who is the founder and CEO of Quantum Leaders, that helps CEOs improve their organization’s ability to execute. He is a strategy execution consultant, speaker, and author.
Norman has spent over 40 years working in a variety of organizations from Fortune 500 to technology startups. He is a leading voice of the emerging new business paradigm and is viewed as an expert in the areas of leadership, strategy, change adoption, process improvement, organization design.
If you are leading an org and are struggling with ineffective execution, the right mindset, framework, and paradigm, you should consider reaching out to Norman Wolfe by visiting his website https://quantumleaders.com and going to https://www.linkedin.com/in/wolfe.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs who are struggling with #IneffectiveExecution should reach out to Norman Wolfe. https://quantumleaders.com/ @nswolfe
- 70% of executions fail to achieve their objectives. This statistic has not changed for over 4 decades. I can help your org reach its goals through learning #EffectiveExecution. https://quantumleaders.com/ @nswolfe
- CEOs struggle with ineffective execution because their fundamental mindset is backward. It’s designed for the time that isn’t today. I can help you change your mindset to achieve #EffectiveExecution. https://quantumleaders.com/ @nswolfe
- I have led and consulted with orgs for over 40 years. I sat on boards of public and private companies, and nonprofits. This gives me the perceived credibility to help CEOs achieve #EffectiveExecution. https://www.linkedin.com/in/wolfe/ @nswolfe
- I have helped CEOs and orgs create environments where people flourish. I help them understand what their core purpose is and why the org even exists to begin with. #EffectiveExecution https://www.linkedin.com/in/wolfe/ @nswolfe
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.