Sharing thought leadership to the world through personal branding and content. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Jake Jorgovan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/). He is a Serial Entrepreneur, Startup Advisor, Author, Podcaster, Outbound Sales and Personal Branding Expert.
Jake is part of three ventures at the moment — Content Allies, Lead Cookie, and Zlab Supplies. He also has a blog and a podcast. He publishes weekly content about his entrepreneurial journey. His blog and podcast features interviews with 150+ agency owners daily.
If you’re a CEO and you’re not delivering the #thoughtleadership content you need to do, you can reach out to Jake Jorgovan through his LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/ or visit his website at https://ContentAllies.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- CEOs who are not creating #ThoughtLeadership content as much as they should, should reach out to Jake Jorgovan. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/
- Having a brand and putting themselves out there is important and valuable. It will help increase conversions and close deals. #ThoughtLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/
- We aim to create content via an interview, where we try to pull the expertise out of people and #Sharing that out into the world. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/
- I’m always kind of going through coaches or advisors. I am learning from them and also #Sharing that back out with others. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/
- I learn something from someone else and then I share it with others. I always #Share that credibility and give it back to the world as well. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakejorgovan/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.