Improve comfort, safety and performance with professional and innovative apparel and gear designed for women working in field environments. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Leah Olszewski (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/), Co-Founder of FEMTAC. Leah is passionate about providing products and consulting services that cater to women in field-based professions. In addition to FEMTAC, Leah is focused on developing leadership, integrity and safety within her community and helping individuals and organizations live up to their potential.
If you know women who are wearing stuff that just doesn’t work for whatever reason, you might want to reach out to Leah Olszewski. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Women in field environments who are forced to wear bad clothes and gear should reach out to Leah Olszewski. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
- We build apparel and gear for women who work in field professions, such as construction, energy, law enforcement, military and many others. We’re focusing on improving performance in any way we can. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
- The improvement of fit, function, and innovation in women’s professional field apparel and gear to optimize performance. Are you wearing the right clothes at work? You should! https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
- I have served in the military since 1997. My sister, FEMTAC Co-Founder, also served. Between the two of us, we have decades of experience and we like to say that we are our customers and our customer is us. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
- We are very well integrated with the people we provide products to. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahmarieolszewski/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.