Play through the foul by overcoming adversity. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Vera Jones (https://www.linkedin.com/in/verajones/), a motivational speaker, author and communication coach. She is the Women’s Basketball analyst of Big Ten Network and the president of Vera’s VoiceWorks, LLC.
Her ultimate goal is simply to assist individuals and organizations in reaching theirs. She vicariously conducts professional development coaching in workplaces and organizations.
If you’re a leader of an organization and you’re managing unmanageable employee adversity, you should consider reaching out to Vera Jones by visiting her website at https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/verajones/.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders managing unmanageable employee adversity should reach out to Vera Jones. #adversity https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ @CoachVJones
- In workplaces and organizations, flagrant fouls do exist. There are trust issues, communication challenges, and low morale. What I ardently grind on is I deal with conflict resolution. #adversity https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ @CoachVJones
- I’ve been in front of a bunch of people. I can speak to small groups of 10, sometimes I’m speaking to thousands. I have a tangible way to assess just how many people I could inspire and coach from pain into their purpose. #adversity https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ @CoachVJones
- Play Through the Foul, it was the title of my first book. But it’s a mindset. It’s a mantra for overcoming adversity to win through the game called life! Let me bring success not just to your career but to your personal life as well. #adversity https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ @CoachVJones
- My greatest claim to fame is I did have a video that went viral on Goalcast that has garnered up to 46.9 million views now. #adversity https://www.verasvoiceworks.com/ @CoachVJones
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.