Get the most of life by learning how to negotiate better. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Greg Williams (https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/), The Master Negotiator & Body Language Expert at The Master Negotiator.
Greg is Harvard trained to do what he does. As a Negotiation & Body Language Expert, he is passionate about helping organizations harness this skill. He has worked with reputable companies including Merck Pharmaceuticals, Bank of America, Mercedes Benz, and Unilever. He also provides insights on how to read body language to enhance the negotiation process.
If you know the importance of negotiation and you’ve realized the role it plays in your life, but you are not good at it, you might want to reach out to Greg Williams by going to his website at https://www.themasternegotiator.com/ or visiting his profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People who don’t realize that they’re always negotiating should reach out to Greg Williams. https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/
- A lot of times, when I’m either hired by a C-suite network or executive, they want me to come in and train their sales staff to get better outcomes from a negotiation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/
- Children have the innate ability to negotiate. Why? Because they don’t necessarily take no for an answer. That’s something we should learn how to do better as we become adults and that’s exactly what I teach my clienteles to do. https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/
- I have literally spoken and trained in corporate and live seminar environments around the world. That’s number one. Global gurus ranked me as number 18 out of 30 top body language expert throughout the globe. https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/
- I appear on TV as a news contributor and what network wants me to do is to come in and critique either the body language that’s displayed by those in the news or the negotiation strategies that they are engaged in. https://www.linkedin.com/in/themasternegotiator/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.