Enhance your online reputation and rock solid leadership through an empowered LinkedIn profile. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Deborah Krier (https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahkrier/), professional keynote speaker, LinkedIn strategist, social media trainer and advisor, national radio host/podcaster, and President of Wise Women Communications, LLC, a full service, award-winning marketing and public relations firm.
Throughout her career, Deborah has worked with corporations and nonprofit organizations developing and maximizing their marketing and PR efforts. With more than 20 years of experience, Deborah also has two (2) Master’s Degrees: 1) in Marketing, and 2) in Communication Management. One of her passions is working with C level professionals to help them create stellar LinkedIn profiles.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- C-level executives who know they should be on LinkedIn but are just totally clueless should reach out to Deborah Krier https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahkrier/
- My role is to assist you in figuring out what you should be saying and showcasing in your LinkedIn account. #LinkedInPower https://linkedinforcsuite.com/ @debkrier
- If you want to up your game for people to know more about you before you meet with them, do business with them, hire or work for them, I can help you improve your LinkedIn profile to show your credibility. #LinkedInPower https://linkedinforcsuite.com/ @debkrier
- Do you want a commanding LinkedIn profile to attract the attention of your colleagues, senior level executives and leaders in and out of your industry? I can show you how to elevate your online presence for success. #LinkedInPower https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahkrier/
- My nearly 25 years of experience in PR and marketing gives me credibility to help you expand your reach, cultivate trust, and build relationships with your professional network through having a strong LinkedIn presence. #LinkedInPower https://linkedinforcsuite.com/ @debkrier
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.