Gain personal momentum and bring out the potential in you and your people with success coaching. This episode features #Expert and #ThoughtLeader Carolyn Landesman MBA (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/), Small to Medium Business Coach and Growth Strategist, and Chief Vision Officer, Strategize for Success.
Carolyn is passionate about creating a destiny train to serve as her clients’ passport to success. She believes that momentum is what you need to achieve your personal, professional, and business goals in life. Her experience as a senior executive in small to medium business enterprises along with holding an MBA allows her to have a full understanding of the challenges professionals face in their careers. She knows them because she has gone through the same being a professional, entrepreneur, and small business owner herself.
If you’re a leader who is lacking in personal momentum, maybe external in nature, and you want to learn more about this, you should reach out to Carolyn Landesman by going to her website at https://www.strategez.com/ or visiting her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders who lack personal momentum should reach out to Carolyn Landesman. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/
- Through the years, I’ve done a lot of research in this field. And one of the things I’m particularly interested in is developing leaders. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/
- I coach leadership, run seminars, and one of the things I use is a proprietary methodology based on my years as a Dale Carnegie facilitator. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/
- We use time-based learning and methodology to meet people exactly where they are right now, and we do that through a process of 360-degree evaluation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/
- We go through a process of 360-degree evaluation to gain insights on the blind spots, and utilize a seven-step process to rebuild at the velocity momentum or to build the momentum they need to get the results they want. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-landesman-mba-3534691a/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.