Cover your assets to compete and crush results in today’s economy. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dan Goodwin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgoodwinus/), entrepreneurial leader, business owner, coach, certified mentor, consultant, teacher, conference keynote speaker, and president/CEO of Our Connected Lives and CYA Consulting where he leads entrepreneurs as they grow their business from startup to stability and preparing for scale-up and funding opportunities.
After 19 years in the world of corporate management – and for someone who started in the mailroom and moved his career up himself – Dan made the leap to entrepreneurship and focused on creating relationships and exploring opportunities for strategic alliances and joint ventures. He helps entrepreneurs work through the scale up process, specifically through vetting people processes as they move themselves and their businesses to the next level.
If you’ve been in business for a couple of years and now ready to scale up, consider reaching out to Dan Goodwin by visiting his website https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgoodwinus/ or email email@example.com.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Entrepreneurs and business owners not having the right people in place to scale should reach out to Dan Goodwin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgoodwinus/
- Whether you have many people, don’t have enough of them, or don’t know what to do with the same people you started with, I can guide you how to scale up in your business. #CoverYourAssets firstname.lastname@example.org
- I can teach you how and what to focus on 3 things in scaling up, with the: (1) right systems, (2) right funding, and (3) right people. #CoverYourAssets https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgoodwinus/
- My role is to vet the people you have in place and make sure they have no exposure for liabilities as they move forward into the scale up mentality. #CoverYourAssets email@example.com
- Do you have the right people in the right positions to scale up your business? I can provide you with what you need to progress from survival to stability and scaling up status. #CoverYourAssets https://www.linkedin.com/in/dgoodwinus/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.