Thought Leader Life 527: Guest Kimberly Carlson
Figuring out how to navigate your business through this new norm based on the market and what is coming your way versus what already hit you. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kimberly Carlson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/KimberlyACarlson), the President of AppWorks. She is also a mentor, speaker, creative consultant, and business analyst.
Kimberly works with companies to help them identify, clarify, and articulate their hurdles and goals enabling them to forge a path to success. She is passionate about helping them develop and implement actionable steps and infrastructures so they can navigate their way through this new norm based on market trends and what hurdles are coming their way versus what has already hit them.
If you’re a business that is struggling with “What next?” and has been a brick and mortar you’re entire life and all of a sudden that has gone away, you should reach out to Kimberly Carlson via https://www.consultingkimberly.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/KimberlyACarlson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies that are struggling with who they are in today’s #NewNorm should reach out to Kimberly Carlson. https://www.consultingkimberly.com/
- We’re in the midst of this massive transformation. With this catastrophic worldwide event that we’re dealing with, so many companies are trying to figure out who they are and have no clue. #NewNorm https://www.consultingkimberly.com/
- As the President of Appworks, we have helped over 300 companies learn how to go from the brick and mortar to an online infrastructure. #NewNorm https://app.works/
- As a consultant, I’ve helped over 100 clients navigate their way through these new struggles, these new fog, this uncertainty that the COVID 19 has given us. #NewNorm https://www.consultingkimberly.com/
- I do a consultation or 2 with my clients so that I learn what they’re doing and what they’re trying to do. It helps me figure out what they’re hoping to achieve versus what they’ve only gotten up to this point. #NewNorm https://www.consultingkimberly.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.