Purpose beyond profit: Marketing that makes a difference in the community by giving. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Timothy Morgan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachtimothymorgan/), marketing expert, coach, consultant, founder and CEO of Giver Marketing where he implements a basic marketing system, a simple and effective marketing strategy, to increase revenue and serve growing organizations.
Timothy’s passion is to get the word out for causes, companies and leaders through marketing with a mission to bring awareness to meaningful and socially conscious organizations who are making a difference in local communities and beyond. His superpower is generating qualified appointments for coaches, consultants, advisors, brokers, and community leaders doing good in the world.
If you’re tired of deploying marketing that doesn’t work and ultimately want to add value as a socially conscious business, consider reaching out to Timothy Morgan by visiting his websites https://www.givermarketing.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachtimothymorgan/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small businesses which are basically frustrated with marketing efforts that aren’t working for them should reach out to Timothy Morgan. https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachtimothymorgan/
- I can coach you on changing methods in marketing while sticking to the authentic and rock solid principles of your organization. #GivingFocused https://www.givermarketing.com/ @givermarketing
- My role is to maximize your time spent on 4 areas of your business: 1) branding, 2) visibility, 3) promotion, and 4) nurturing. #GivingFocused https://www.givermarketing.com/ @givermarketing
- With my help, I can show you an effective marketing strategy which increases your company’s desired results by highlighting your goodwill activity in the community. #GivingFocused https://www.linkedin.com/in/coachtimothymorgan/
- I have master classes and a matching grant program that can help support the community which your cause company can utilize to bring clarity to a noisy marketing space. #GivingFocused https://www.givermarketing.com/ @givermarketing
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.