Ramp up your revenue with a cross-functional team. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ellen Grace Henson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellengracehenson/), a business consultant. She is the founder and managing director of Marketing Mechanics.
Grace Henson helps executives and teams to have strategic conversations on what is at the core of their company– their customer. She aims to engage and align towards 100% customer satisfaction and business success.
If you are a C-suite executive and you recognize that you’re losing revenue, Ellen Grace Hanson can help turn it around. Connect with her via https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellengracehenson/. You can also check out http://www.mktgmech.com/ for more information.
Here are several AHA messages from this episode:
- C-suite executives who are losing #Revenue should consider reaching out to Ellen Grace Henson. http://www.mktgmech.com/ @EGHenson
- I do a lot of research on customers; I aggregate other people’s research as well. There’s been a lot of research done about the advantages of high employee engagement. Consequently, I aggregate those and share them with my audience. #Revenue http://www.mktgmech.com/ @EGHenson
- I do have what I call alignment think tanks, which are a series of workshops that bring that customer knowledge to cross-functional teams. And ultimately, that delivers the value to the customer throughout the full customer experience. #Revenue http://www.mktgmech.com/ @EGHenson
- I bring in other consultants to complement my services to ensure clients are getting exactly what they need, so that they can have happier customers, engaged employees, and fix their #Revenue challenge and really have an increase in revenue. http://www.mktgmech.com/ @EGHenson
- I’ve worked with over 100 companies across a range of markets. And out of all that experience that I mustered, I’ve been able to develop methodologies and frameworks that help my clients deliver higher levels of customer satisfaction. #Revenue http://www.mktgmech.com/ @EGHenson
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.