Increasing your sales at higher prices and finding desirable customer profiles through a data-driven pricing strategy. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Per Sjofors (https://www.linkedin.com/in/PerSjofors), the Founding Partner and CEO of Atenga. He is known as “The Price Whisperer” who is passionate about driving his clients’ sales and profits higher by better pricing.
Per works with small to mid-sized company CEOs who have concerns about the effective pricing parameters. He brings years of experience in running companies and conducting pricing experiments to deliver data-driven market and pricing strategies. This process allows companies to find desirable customer profiles and increase their sales at higher prices.
If you’re running a company and you don’t want to leave money on the table, you should consider reaching out to Per Sjofors by visiting his website at https://atenga.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/PerSjofors.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Small to mid-sized company CEO who wakes up in the middle of the night worrying about leaving money on the table should reach out to Per Sjofors. #Pricing https://atenga.com/ @PSjofors
- Every entrepreneur, even public company CEOs has these concerns at some point – Am I overpricing? Am I underpricing? Am I leaving money on the table? Per Sjofors can definitely help you out with your pricing concerns. #Pricing https://atenga.com/ @PSjofors
- Almost all companies do leave money on the table. I can help you address that problem through a process that will make sure you won’t. #Pricing https://atenga.com/ @PSjofors
- I’ve figured out a process that will make sure you don’t leave money on the table. It’s all about understanding the true willingness of your customers and non-customers. #Pricing https://atenga.com/ @PSjofors
- Do you know why your customers buy your products and services and why your non-customers don’t? What affects their willingness to pay? When you know all that, you have a recipe for increased sales at higher prices to these groups. #Pricing https://atenga.com/ @PSjofors
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.