Creating high-performance teams by driving engagement and motivation. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Karen Jacobson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/DrKarenJacobson), is a high-performance strategist and the President of Aligned Leadership Academy. She is also a business consultant, speaker, and author.
Dr. Karen works with managers, entrepreneurs, executives, and professionals who are struggling to create high-performance teams. She integrates her diverse background, from being an Israeli Military commander, doctor, and champion ballroom dancer, in creating strategies and programs which are focused on amplifying the human capital in the workplace.
If you’re a leader of a group of people who are now remotely connected and you can’t sleep at night because they need to be better but you don’t know what to do, reach out to Dr. Karen Jacobson via https://drkarenjacobson.com/ or https://www.linkedin.com/in/DrKarenJacobson.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Managers that lay awake at night trying to figure out how to create #HighPerformanceTeams should reach out to Dr. Karen Jacobson. https://drkarenjacobson.com/ @DrKarenJacobson
- Now, that the teams are not physically in the office, but scattered all across in their homes, the breadth of people who need this (#HighPerformanceTeams) is so high. https://drkarenjacobson.com/ @DrKarenJacobson
- Now, more than ever, it is a fact that managers need #HighPerformanceTeams. You have to figure out how to develop that when they’re remote and maintain that connection. Also, you need to understand how your team functions. https://drkarenjacobson.com/ @DrKarenJacobson
- I run different assessments for individuals and teams to really understand their motivations, talents, and how they do things. It helps me understand what their pain points are, specifically within the company. #HighPerformanceTeams https://drkarenjacobson.com/ @DrKarenJacobson
- Are you struggling to create #HighPerformanceTeams? I create a custom program that helps managers not only develop the talent of their team members but also deeper connections within the team. https://drkarenjacobson.com/ @DrKarenJacobson
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.