Increase the trust level in your organization for talent development and retention. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tim Hagen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/timhagen/), keynote speaker, trainer, and President of Progress Coaching where he is the premier workplace coaching expert teaching organizations and leaders how to coach to drive and retain top talent. He also leads and speaks at the Coaching Conversation Podcast and is a member of the Forbes Coaches Council, which is a select group of coaches in the country selected by Forbes Magazine.
Tim is the leader in coaching and training reinforcement where he helps companies decrease traditional training costs and build engaging work cultures. His work includes keynote speaking and projects, helping publicly traded companies , professional sports teams, large service, and manufacturing companies drive success through coaching.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners with a lack of trust in engagement inside their organization should reach out to Tim Hagen. https://www.linkedin.com/in/timhagen/
- The fundamental problem in many organizations is the lack of trust. If you don’t have this, in essence, you have nothing. How do you address this concern? #ConversationalLeadership http://ProgressCoachingLeader.com @TimHagen
- I can bring expert knowledge and a history of providing custom, tailored workforce skill development programs with my perceived credibility in employee engagement initiatives to meet the unique needs in your team. #ConversationalLeadership https://www.linkedin.com/in/timhagen/
- If you’re a support manager, I can teach you in your endeavors such as in the way you schedule time with your employees to coach, motivate, and inspire your people. #ConversationalLeadership http://ProgressCoachingLeader.com @TimHagen
- Do you have employees falling behind the excuse of “I don’t have time?” Or maybe you find yourself with the same excuse, too? I can position you and your team to build engagement through #ConversationalLeadership. http://ProgressCoachingLeader.com @TimHagen
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.