The process of discovering the obstacles that gets in the way. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Andrea Feinberg (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg/), who is the President at Coaching Insight LLC. She has more than 25 years experience helping clients articulate, achieve and exceed their goals.
Andrea is a graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business (Marketing). She achieved designations of Certified Strategic Business Leadership Coach, Certified Facilitator-Coach, Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, Certified Professional Speaker and Certified Emotional Intelligence Mentor through EQ. She also published or contributed to 6 books including “Time Junkie: 101 Tips for Biz Owners to Get More Time NOW”, “The Essential Coaching Book” and “Productivity”, published by Doodle.com.
If you recognize that you’re working your butt off but not getting to where you need to go, you should reach out to Andrea Feinberg by visiting her website at https://bossonthebeach.com/ or https://linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- #SmartBusinessOwners who are working their butt off every day, finding that they’re not getting to where they want to be should reach out to Andrea Feinberg by visiting her website at https://bossonthebeach.com/ or through Twitter @CoachAndrea.
- I’m able to meet my client where they are in their readiness to learn and the resources they have available. #SmartBusinessOwner https://linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg @CoachAndrea
- A thing that I love to do that other people typically fear is public speaking. When I speak, it really gives someone a taste of my area of expertise and what it might be like to work with me. #SmartBusinessOwners https://linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg @CoachAndrea
- They see this nice smile on my face and I sound like I know what I’m talking about, which, I have to tell you, I typically do. So the big thing is I’m always hunting for people’s questions that I can answer. #SmartBusinessOwner https://linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg @CoachAndrea
- I’m a professionally-trained business coach and what that means is I ask a lot of questions. Through that process of discovery, we tend to learn what the #Obstacles are that get in the way of a business owner. https://linkedin.com/in/andreafeinberg @CoachAndrea
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.