Ameliorate reputational and financial risks through outplacement programs during layoffs. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mauri Schwartz (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurischwartz/), professional speaker, dynamic executive branding manager, results-based job searching coaching expert, and President and CEO of Career Insiders. She has a rare combination among career consultants – highly technical experience with an MBA education.
Mauri’s strategies enabled laid off workers to get reemployed quickly, making for an easier transition for them and their organization as she works with clients to create outplacement programs. She’s a professional “people person” who knows exactly how to help her clients to be successful in making their next career move.
If you’re interested in mitigating the risk of layoffs by having an outplacement firm support, consider reaching out to Mauri Schwartz by visiting her websites https://careerinsiders.com/ and https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurischwartz/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Corporations dealing with the risk of laying off employees should reach out to Mauri Schwartz. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurischwartz
- My role is to ensure that your employees find new jobs quickly, especially the ones affected by layoffs, to help lower reputational and financial risks in your company. #CareerExpert https://careerinsiders.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- The quicker your employee finds a new position, the more positive they will think about the company that laid them off. I can make it easier for your company to have persuasive PR and future hiring. #CareerExpert https://careerinsiders.com/ email@example.com
- Many times, the layoffs are due to downsizing or relocation that leaves some employees without a job. I can provide you with outplacement services that make sense in your situation. #CareerExpert https://www.linkedin.com/in/maurischwartz/
- With my guidance, I can help you heighten executive visibility and your company to attain mission critical talent while your employees achieve their career goals. #CareerExpert https://careerinsiders.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.