Accomplish your mission and create a greater impact by developing your people through talent optimization. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mali Phonpadith (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/), CEO, Bestselling Author, TEDx Speaker, Facilitator-Executive, Certified Talent Optimization Consultant.
As the Founder and CEO of the SOAR Community Network or SCN, Mali has been passionate about coaching and helping business leaders position themselves for funding, growth and expansion. Her track record includes being nominated for several awards including Heroines of Washington D.C. Award by the March of Dimes, and twice for the Women of the Year Award by New – Network Executive Women.
If you’re running an organization or a small team, or if you’re a part of a company with employees who don’t care, figure out how to fix that by reaching out to Mali Phonpadith by visiting her profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/ or going to her website at https://soarcommunitynetwork.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business leaders with employees who do not care should reach out to Mali Phonpadith. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/
- What we do is help leaders understand behavioral science. There were assessments through a toolset that we have to understand how each individual is wired naturally to perform in the context of work and teams. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/
- We spent a lot of time helping educate people. It’s not personal. They do care. They’re just not in the right places when they have no idea where their personal purpose aligns with the mission of the organization. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/
- I have been invited to be a TEDx speaker. I have worked inside organizations at the leadership level, and also on the front line. And I’ve been a business owner for more than 16. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/
- I have been a business owner for more than 16 years mapping hundreds of business leaders, setting their strategic objectives, optimizing their talent and helping them to accomplish their mission and social impact. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maliphonpadith/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.