Optimize your brain-body wellness fueled with fun. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Kathryn Guylay (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kemp-guylay/), certified epigenetics coach, consultant, speaker, author, podcaster, biohacker, and CEO of Make Everything Fun. She is also executive director and founder of Nurture, which is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the health and wellness of children and families.
Dr. Kathryn is a heart-centered leader in business and personal development who has worked with some of the largest companies in the world in the areas of strategy and performance. She is passionate about inspiring and empowering individuals and organizations to execute their highest purpose in the context of productivity and fun.
If you’re resonating with something physical or mental that stops you from hitting that optimal performance you really want, consider reaching out to Dr. Kathryn Guylay and visit her websites https://makeeverythingfun.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kemp-guylay/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- People that have physical and mental issues that get in the way should reach out to Dr. Kathryn Guylay. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kemp-guylay/
- My role is to show you and your organization how because you’re spending the majority of your time at work, it can be your calling and you can evolve from seeing it only as a job or a career. #FunIsFuel https://makeeverythingfun.com/
- With biohacking techniques, I can share with you ways how to increase productivity where your brain does all the things it wants to do anyway and gives you the ability to be a better worker and person overall. #FunIsFuel https://makeeverythingfun.com/
- I am a certified epigenetics coach with a PhD in natural medicine which gives me credibility to put together science-based action plans to turn around your physical and mental capacities for optimal activity. #FunIsFuel https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-kemp-guylay/
- Life is about challenges that bring about growth and development. With my help, I can teach you how to sustain your efforts at work and life when obstacles inevitably arise. #FunIsFuel https://makeeverythingfun.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.