How to tell your stories and teach the principles of storytelling that actually goes back to childhood. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Rob Wyse (https://www.linkedin.com/in/wyserob/), he is a storyteller and a Senior Communications Consultant.
He is a senior executive in storytelling/creation of content, and management of issues/policy to drive market opportunity and brand building. Issues include AI, climate change, jobs and the economy, men supporting women in business, diversity, and healthcare. He is also a Storyteller who is a provider of key sources and information in reporting on trending news. In digital and traditional platforms in outlets such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, USA Today, Inc., U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, Time, CNN, CNBC, NPR and many others.
If you’re responsible for storytelling at your company and you recognize that your #Stories are not actually hitting home the way they should. You should reach out to Rob Wyse by visiting his LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Companies struggling to tell their #Stories should reach out to Rob Wyse by visiting his LinkedIn at com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse
- We have a storytelling course and we teach companies how to tell their #Stories. com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse
- We teach them the principles of storytelling that actually goes back to childhood in the sense that they’re the same principles that you use in fairytales, novels etc. #Stories com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse
- I’ve been given the space to do what I do. Connect with people, great business people, hear their #Stories and hear people who really know their why of what they’re doing. I help them nail their story and tell it in a way it connects. com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse
- I’ve worked with over 100 companies. A lot of companies and tech startups that are well known names start in a room with two founders and companies I’ve worked with have actually had exits that have exceeded more than 15 billion. #Stories com/in/wyserob/ @RobWyse
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.