Resolve family conflicts through mediation to achieve real hope and new beginnings. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Leslie Kushner (https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kushner-b709243/), mediator, coach, and mentor who serves on the board of directors of Southern California Mediation Association. She entered the mediation community in 2001 serving Los Angeles Court ADR Panel, CAMP, and CYS (City of Hawthorne) where her 35 years of experience in interior design and diverse background in construction and architecture is integrated in her mediation practice.
Leslie’s efforts are focused on working to educate the public and business communities about how mediation works, its effectiveness, and its many applications. She has ten (10)+ years of Alternative Dispute (mediation/arbitration) experience and other related community disputes including serving in Southern California Family Mediation (SCFM).
If you’re in Southern California, in need of family conflict to be resolved with heartfelt mediation, consider reaching out to Leslie Kushner through LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kushener and visiting the Southern California Mediation Center.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Families in conflict needing heartfelt resolution should reach out to Leslie Kushner. https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kushner-b709243/
- If you are co-parents, I can guide you in rebuilding trust and help you communicate peacefully with one another so everyone can comfortably speak up and remain amicable. #HeartForFamily https://www.scmediation.org/team/leslie-kushner/
- My role is to assist you with parenting plans that meet your child’s best interest and making tough decisions when your family is faced with custody issues and/or child support. #HeartForFamily https://www.scmediation.org/team/leslie-kushner/
- With my mediation, I can help your family decide what details are important to you which are the things that will comprise your final agreement. #HeartForFamily https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kushner-b709243/
- My years of experience, mediation practice, and diverse background in resolving disputes gives me credibility to serve you when in conflict so you can save time, money, and aggravation. #HeartForFamily https://www.linkedin.com/in/leslie-kushner-b709243/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.