Helping small businesses establish a growth engine that generates leads close sales and increases profitability. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Carl Utter (https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-utter-1468774/), Founded Training Group Inc. and owner of Carl’s Way Works Coaching Systems providing online and offline coaching programs, sales and client acquisition training. During the past 18 years of real entrepreneurial business experience, he provided performance coaching, sales training and sales force development consulting.
He has provided performance coaching, sales training and sales force development consulting. He has written and developed numerous programs like “Client Centric Selling”, “5 Ways To Double Your Business Without Making Cold Calls”, and “How to Become the 800lb Gorilla Nobody Wants to Compete With”
If you’re in a small business, and you’re the top revenue producer and you want to fix that, you’re going to want to reach out to Carl Utter https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-utter-1468774/ and https://carlswayworks.com/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Business owners struggling to turn their expertise into revenue by themselves should reach out to Carl Utter https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-utter-1468774/
- So you’re in a small business, and you’re the top revenue producer and you want to fix that, you’re going to want to reach out to Carl utter https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-utter-1468774/
- We help business owners develop systems and processes so that they can go from so they can duplicate it so they don’t have to be the top producer. So we make it affordable. We make it reliable we make it easy to implement. https://carlswayworks.com/
- I’m a teacher, so any opportunity I can get in front of groups and teach, I’ll teach. The other thing is, we only take on about six to eight clients a year. I don’t want to be working any more than 10 people to time. https://www.linkedin.com/in/carl-utter-1468774/
- We do strategy on how we’re going to grow sales. That’s all one on one with the with the business owner. https://carlswayworks.com/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.