Inspiring people to listen to their hearts, lead with meaning, and find their own purpose, passion, and pajamas. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Genevieve Piturro (https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/) who is a professional speaker, consultant, author, and founder of the successful national nonprofit Pajama Program more than twenty years ago. Her mission is to inspire people to listen to their hearts, lead with meaning, and find their own purpose, passion, and pajamas.
My work has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Forbes, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal, and I was invited to ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Opening Bell.
If you’re reading this and you don’t have joy in what you’re doing and who you are, reach out to Genevieve Piturro via her LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/ or her website https://pajamaprogram.org/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I’m inspiring people to listen to their hearts, lead with meaning, and find their own purpose, passion, and pajamas. https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/
- Many people are in a path that they feel like they made a wrong turn and they realize they want to make a move, but wonder if it’s too late. It’s not too late! https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/
- I do group master classes and I do individual courses on the steps to take to transform your life and do what you love to do. https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/
- I’ve been doing this for 22 years and I was one of those people who had to figure out how to bring meaning in my life so I started a nonprofit. https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/
- I have mentored and coached thousands of people who have wanted to change midway like I did. And it’s just been incredible to hear their stories and to see them blossom. https://www.linkedin.com/in/genevievepiturro/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.