Target the right audience, the right place, with the right message. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Mari-Lou Nidle (https://www.linkedin.com/in/marilouinhousemedia/), principal and integrated media and marketing strategist in InHouse Media + Marketing, Inc. She has two (2) decades of experience as a Corporate Marketing Director, a Principal of her own Marketing & Media firm, a Global Media Manager and a Manager for Canada’s largest entrepreneurial program.
Mari-Lou provides marketing strategies and execution for a variety of industries. She loves targeting markets and has managed multiple marketing/advertising budgets in the millions of dollars stretching every client media dollar for the most value. Mari-Lou puts a lot of emphasis on integrity, sustainability and social purpose in her marketing practice.
If you’re running a business and have marketing anxiety, consider reaching out to Mari-Lou Nidle by visiting her websites https://www.linkedin.com/in/marilouinhousemedia/ and https://www.inhousemedia.ca/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Businesses with marketing anxiety should reach out to Mari-Lou Nidle. https://www.linkedin.com/in/marilouinhousemedia/
- I can mentor you on developing your overall strategy, aligning it to your business goals, and understanding your budget limitations and where the markets are. #BrandMarketing https://www.inhousemedia.ca/ Mari-Lou@InHouseMedia.ca
- A plethora of marketing options out there can cause anxiety with marketers. My role is to alleviate your marketing anxiety by helping you focus on building your brand. #BrandMarketing https://www.inhousemedia.ca/ Mari-Lou@InHouseMedia.ca
- Which direction is your business sailing? I can show you how to get there through a big-picture strategy by targeting, creating, and servicing your customer needs. #BrandMarketing https://www.linkedin.com/in/marilouinhousemedia/
- How do you know that the media you’re investing in is adding to your bottom-line? I can assist you in eliminating the risk of bad decisions by understanding your brand, customers, and competition. #BrandMarketing https://www.inhousemedia.ca/ Mari-Lou@InHouseMedia.ca
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.