Helping individuals increase their effectiveness in communication through understanding the body language message they deliver and how it is received. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Alexanne Stone https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/, who has 30+ years in sales and 27+ years as a trainer in neuro-linguistic programming and body language expert to help individuals maximize their full potential.
Alexanne climbed the corporate sales ladder all the way to vice president of international sales for a software firm in Santa Clara. On the way up, she became a certified Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP) trainer. NLP is simply the study of the language of your mind and the minds of others.
If you’re reading this and you’re not sure what messages you’re communicating with your body versus what’s coming out of your mouth, you’re going to want to reach out to Alexanne Stone https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/ or https://alexannestone.com/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I help individuals increase their effectiveness in communication through understanding the body language message they deliver and how it is received. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/
- I work with a lot of people. I do one-on-one coaching and in group coaching, to help people understand the message they’re delivering and learn how to read another person’s nonverbal body language. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/
- I certify people at two levels. Both practitioner and master practitioner give them the opportunity to go out and do this themselves or they use it for personal transformation. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/
- I started training people. I’ve trained everyone from massage therapist to attorneys. You can imagine how important it is to be watching someone on the witness stand. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/
- I was trained by the originator of NLP himself. https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexannestone/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.