Helping spiritually-inclined professionals, small business owners, & entrepreneurs end self-sabotage, live their purpose, and advance the world with their works. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Thom Harrison (https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison/), who is an owner and coach devoted to his entrepreneurial endeavors and everyday life to co-creating conditions for a thriving, socially just world.
Thom works with earth-loving, distraction-prone professionals and entrepreneurs, who tend to get in their own way. He guides himself and his community to walk our Why: being ourselves, living our purposeful vision, and loving the world with our work.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I offer a 30-day program called 30 Days to Walk Your Why and that really helps you get on that track. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison
- It’s the hundreds, if not, thousands of conversations and the many iterations of my own professions over the years that have really been about connecting with my purpose in one way or the other. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison
- I’ve had a variety of different professions and the most recent iteration is what I call being a life purpose guide. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison
- I’m a co-lead of the business engagement initiative of Pachamama Alliance and organizational people know and they recognize my mission. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison
- I’m guiding people to their why and it’s interesting when you have meaningful conversations. https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomharrison
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.