Helping leaders who are not realizing the potential of their people and transform workplaces through trust to produce faster growth. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Dr. Michelle Reina (https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/), who is the Co-founder and Chief Trust Building Officer of Reina Trust Building®. She is an internationally sought after trust building consultant, speaker, and executive coach. Michelle began trust work in 1991 and is considered a pioneer in the field of organizational trust.
Michelle has published numerous articles appearing in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, New York Times, and Harvard Business Management Update. She has appeared on CNN, CNBC and a variety of radio shows. She has received several leadership awards, including the Strategic Leadership Award by the World HRD Congress
If you’re reading this and you’re a leader and you’re not realizing the potential of your people, reaching out to Dr. Michelle Reina would make a whole lot of sense. Reach out to her via https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/ or https://reinatrustbuilding.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I help leaders who are not realizing the potential of their people and transform workplaces through trust to produce faster growth. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/
- I’ve been at this now for close to 30 years, Dennis and I released our first book in 1999.https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/
- My husband and I have been researching, writing, teaching and building trust for close to 30 years. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/
- We have a suite of research-based assessments that leaders can trust the results of. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/
- Leaders have been able to produce and generate 25% increase in engagement scores within a year. https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellereina/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.