Conducting training workshops, individual coaching and communications consulting to professionals who need to communicate clearly. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Anthony L. Hogan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/), who is an award winning international speaker, trainer and coach specializing in communications leadership and innovation mindset.
Anthony has helped groups as diverse as US foreign service officers, fortune 500 businesses, Silicon Valley entrepreneurs and million dollar sales teams as well as educators on five continents.
If you’re a speaker or have someone who’s speaking who is not clear and just not dynamic in how they present, you’re going to want to reach out to Anthony Hogan via https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- I conduct training workshops, individual coaching and communication consulting to professionals who need to communicate clearly. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/
- I have learned some expertise in communications leadership and creating an innovation mindset so that you can innovate, no matter what it is that you do. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/
- Clients should know that first and foremost, the first rule of all communications is to listen first. So as I said before, I’m always listening and therefore always learning. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/
- I always tell clients, “Look, whatever I’m going to share with you, I like to share structures like breakdown and speech crafting when I share the structure.” https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/
- What we do in Ivolution for our clients is design, implement and evaluate communications and leadership conferences on international issues. https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyhogan/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://www.thoughtleaderlife.com/.