Teaching people how to use their LinkedIn profile by providing answers to their questions. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ellen Melko Moore (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/), who is the CEO and Co-Founder of Supertight Social Selling.
Ellen develops a personal, professional brand that attracts, teaches and engages your most important audiences. She creates a customized playbook that converts random acts of social selling into consistent productive activity that works for your personality and industry. Her objective is to provide so much value that the best prospects are reaching out to you.
If you’re a digital thought leader and you feel like LinkedIn is not delivering what you expected, you should reach out to Ellen Melko Moore at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/ or https://supertightsocialselling.com/.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Digital thought leaders whose #LinkedIn profile doesn’t match up to the rest of their brand should reach out to Ellen Melko Moore by visiting her website at https://supertightsocialselling.com.
- Demonstrate to people that you’re going to give them the #Answers that they’re looking for. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/
- How can somebody see you if they’ve only seen you on LinkedIn or seen you in a book? Will they immediately know you and who you are? #Answers https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/
- We show a different way of teaching people how to use their profile as well as their messaging. That’s what all our content is about: to #Answer questions. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/
- A faster road up in a really crowded marketplace is to get way more picky about your target audience and way more picky about who you’re talking to. #Answers https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-melko-moore/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.