Creating more effective teams by understanding each other’s culture. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Melissa Lamson (https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/), who is the CEO of Lampson Consulting. She is also a Virtual Presenter, Executive Coach, Leadership Trainer, Insights Practitioner and a Blanchard Channel Partner.
Melissa works with leaders at companies in growth mode to improve communication, elevate teamwork and create alignment in leadership teams. She specializes in new manager training, leadership development, and managing dispersed teams. She is also certified in the Insights Discovery tool.
If you’re a leader and you’ve got a bunch of leaders who are not as good at building #Culture, you should reach out to Melissa Lampson at lamsonconsulting.com or https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Leaders who can’t create a great company #Culture should reach out to Melissa Lamson by visiting her website at https://lamsonconsulting.com.
- In today’s world, without #Culture, you’re absolutely nothing. https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/
- It really peels back the curtain to show what kind of #Culture people or organizations have. It’s really important to ensure that you have motivated, engaged, connected and productive employees. https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/
- It isn’t about coming to work for 8 to 10 hours and experiencing a #Culture, but it can really pervade throughout someone’s whole life. https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/
- I can share with them lots of my best practices, cases and specific examples of what works and what doesn’t work. #Culture https://www.linkedin.com/in/melissalamson/
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.