Understanding the feelings of LGBTQ+ community by learning how to accept them from who they are and what they are. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Kaelen Revense (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/) who is the CEO and Founder of Celebrate You. Kaelen Revense is an author, public speaker, LGBTQ+ advocate and Life Coach.
Kaelen has her MAED degree in Adult Education and Training. She has been teaching youth and adults for over 30 years. Her passion is teaching. She is also an author, speaker and life coach. She is the author of the book, “It Was Never About Me: An LDS Mother’s Journey Toward Loving Acceptance of Her Gay Son’s Reality,” coming Fall 2019. As a the mother of her gay son, she coaches Christian parents in navigating the waters towards loving and accepting their LGBTQ+ children where and as they are.
If you know someone who is immobilized by the life that their child is living and you know that life can be better for them, I would highly suggest that you reach out to Kaelen Revense by visiting kaelenrevense.com or via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Parents and LGBTQ+ children who are completely immobilized should reach out to Kaelen Revense by visiting her website at http://kaelenrevense.com/ or through twitter at @kaelenspirit.
- All I’m doing is sitting down with friends who had a really hard time. They’re just humans just like you and I. They breathe in and they breathe out. All they want is to be loved authentically and to be #Accepted for who they are. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/ @kaelenspirit
- I’m a proud mother of a gay son and he is the one who taught me that it’s not about me. His life story was never mine and that I am only meant to love him and #Accept his reality. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/ @kaelenspirit
- If I have a bigger problem with your problem than you do, I’m the one with the problem. #Accept https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/ @kaelenspirit
- It’s painful to watch them come out the other side. This experience with their children has been their greatest gift to help them realize how beautiful and wonderful they are. #Accept https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaelenrevense/ @kaelenspirit
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.